Lunar Tracking Rate on EXOS2 and iPad - #EXOS2 #iPadOS

ACorkill

Hi Jerry, Scott and Team,

I'm using an EXOS2-GT with PMC-Eight and an ES152ED. I'm doing sketching of the moon and need to know if there is an easy way to switch to Lunar Tracking on the Explore Stars app on iPad? I've checked settings, but no luck.

Thanks,
Andrew
--
Telescope: Explore Scientific ED152 Air-Spaced Triplet APO Refractor in Carbon Fiber with 3" HEX Focuser
Mount: Explore Scientific EXOS2-GT Equatorial with PMC-Eight