Re: IEXOS 100 dovetail and DSLR #iEXOS-100 #alignment

Chris Tardif

Hi...

I wrote a walk through for the IEXOS-100 which you can find in the files section to the left in the user contribution section.  It has pictures and descriptions.  I tried side by side and found it a little heavy and hard to balance.  Others have made this work.  I used a long dove tail bar and mounted the ZWO camera and ZWO mini guide scope underneath.  Polar align using software like ShareCap and platesolve using software as well.  Life will be good.

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific IEXOS-100 w Celestron CG5 tripod, iOptron CEM 40
Scopes: Explore Scientific FCD-100 ED-102CF, Various Canon lenses, ZWO mini-guidescope, StarField 60mm guide-scope.