Re: Using 1.2 V NiMH batteries #iEXOS-100

Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>

This exactly what I wanted. But difficult to get in the uk. So settled for the skywatcher 17ah tank.

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Harry via groups.io <flykai1@...>
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 4:08:48 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Using 1.2 V NiMH batteries #iEXOS-100

Hi Mehdi, I also have the iExos100. I now use the Explore Scientific USB Power Bank. Its small, light weight, and fits perfectly in the iExos stock plastic battery pack holder. I power the mount, and a couple of dew heaters, and it will last at least several hours. I have been outside for 2-3 hours, and it is still around 75-80 capacity (estimated). It also has a red light that I use to illuminate the area under the mount.
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight, ExploreStars iPad, Fire HD8
Software: MacOS, Starry Sky Stacker, Affinity Photo, Lightroom,  SkySafari Plus
Cameras: Nikon D600, D5500
Misc: ES USB Power Bank, Rigel QuikFinder, 0.8x Focal Reducer, Filters:
 Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance