Re: "Please Wait" #app #windows10 #pmc-eight

Yorksman

Edited

I had something similar happen to me when I connected via a serial cable and used the app. On the next occasion, when I tried to connect via wifi, the laptop would connect with the PMC Eight wifi connection, the app would open with the Please Wait notice. It was nothing to do with the location of the database. Same message but different cause. It would eventually close the app. It turned out that I had to reconnect to wifi using UDP in the PMC Eight configuration manager, as if some virtual switch had been flicked. Perhaps something similar is happening because you have successfully used the ipad. A step to try would be to download the PMC Eight Configuration Manager, connect to the PMC Eight wifi and then run the manager and make sure it is connecting using UDP. It might say UNKNOWN.