Re: "Please Wait" #app #windows10 #pmc-eight

Dallin

Yorksman, Shailendra, and Wes,

Thank you all for the suggestions. I have downloaded the configuration manager to verify connection type. Unfortunately I am not quite sure exactly how to use it to change the connection type. Attached is screenshot of the configuration manager. It appears I am connected to the PMC-8 wifi but mount connection type says "none". I can't seem to find a way to change it to UDP. Again thank you for all the help and patience as I realize I am slightly technologically impaired.

cheers,

--
Dallin McLaws
Location: