Re: "Please Wait" #app #windows10 #pmc-eight

Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>

Basically from that screen.click do it. :-)

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 11:54:58 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] "Please Wait" #windows10 #app #pmc-eight

Hey try this vid mate.

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Dallin <Vaught427@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 11:48:40 PM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>

Yorksman, Shailendra, and Wes,

Thank you all for the suggestions. I have downloaded the configuration manager to verify connection type. Unfortunately I am not quite sure exactly how to use it to change the connection type. Attached is screenshot of the configuration manager. It appears I am connected to the PMC-8 wifi but mount connection type says "none". I can't seem to find a way to change it to UDP. Again thank you for all the help and patience as I realize I am slightly technologically impaired.

cheers,

--
Dallin McLaws
Location: