Re: "Please Wait" #app #windows10 #pmc-eight

Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>

Hey.

Thats odd. Have tou tried a reset? I have had to do that once. Its the button next to the power slot. Also did you reboot the pmc 8 and the laptop?

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Dallin <Vaught427@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 12:53:38 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] "Please Wait" #windows10 #app #pmc-eight

I am getting almost the exact same thing start to finish. I get the same exact lights at start up, When I launch the config manager I get the same thing except the comm port field on mine loads up blank. When i click do it, the "UNKNOWN" changes to "NONE." and the message "The mount does not appear to be connected. Please check your settings and network connection" appears. After connecting to the PMC-8 Wifi I have the same lights at the end of the video.

--
Dallin McLaws
Location: