Re: "Please Wait" #app #windows10 #pmc-eight

Shailendra Sharma <sshailendrasharma@...>

Not that I found. I think you unplug the unit press the button and then plug it back in. Not 100% as only did it the once. Before you do that.
Is your wireless set correctly in pmc config manager?

From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Dallin <Vaught427@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 1:11:07 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] "Please Wait" #windows10 #app #pmc-eight

I did reboot the laptop. I also pulled the PMC8 power and plug it back in (I think this is how you reboot the PMC8?) prior to connecting. I have not tried the reset button. Can pushing the reset button mess anything up?

Dallin McLaws
Location:
Vail, AZ
Mounts
: ES PMC-Eight EXOSII
Scopes: Omegon 110 F6 FPL-53 ED APO CF
Cameras:  Nikon D850
Operating System: Dell XPS Windows10 / Ipad Mini
Software: ExploreStars