From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Dallin <Vaught427@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 1:35:31 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] "Please Wait" #windows10 #app #pmc-eight

I'm unsure if wireless is set correctly in the pmc config manager. I guess part of the issue is that I don't really know how to tell what it is set to, what it should be set to, or how to change it. Under mount type i do have Exos-2 selected. I am unable to change any fields under the connection tab besides the mount type.

Thanks again
--
Dallin McLaws
Location: