Re: iExos-100 and dedicated polar scope #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment

Jason Colbeck

Mines on the exos-2 is the same , No clock face like the pics you posted,,,that's what I'm used to on my old CG4 mount,,now it just has 4 stars & a place for polaris...I'll get used to it,, just different.

On Tue, 25 Aug 2020, 23:34 , <kalski44@...> wrote:
Yes. I switched on, and I see there only lines which define center ohe the scope and lines/marked stars to align mount on southern hemisphere (I guess), but there is no any circle to setup appropriate position of the polar star. I'm talking about the circle like here: