Re: Iexios-100 and getting it to point to the target

James Ball

I had similar problems with the POTH buttons, but I use CdC as also stated by Lloyd it works well.  I also link SharpCap to the mount and use the buttons in it to move the scope for fine tuning and for manual guiding when I am doing planetary photography.  I tried plate solving in SharpCap but have not had luck with that yet though.
--
James Ball
Dawson Springs, Ky