Re: Problem connecting to my IEXOS-100 via USB on both Indi and ASCOM #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

AnonAstron

Sorry for repetition since I have the same reply to another post but don’t know how to provide a reference...

Another new owner here but on a Mac.

I was initially a bit puzzled but through some great inputs from others on this group managed to get it working smoothly. The key for me was understanding the process for usb/wireless switching. See here if you haven’t already:

http://02d3287.netsolhost.com/pmc-eight/ESAN003_rev01.pdf

I’ve been using Kstars/Ekos both wired and wireless as well as Stellarium albeit indoors-only.

hope this helps

--
Experienced hobby photographer and total newbie to anything Astro.  iexos100 with ES80ED and Canon DSLRs