locked Re: 2 Star Alignment frustration #alignment

Chris Bourque

Edited

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 03:44 PM, Mario wrote:
Here's the guide I mentioned earlier to help with the overall process of getting started with the ASIAir Pro and the iExos 100.
Thanks to everyone that's helped me get my rig up and running over the last 6 days. I just wanted to put everything into a handy guide that might help others.

Feedback/point out errors/omissions totally welcomed.

I'm not sure if the attachment will come through or if I need to post this into the files section of the forum...guidance appreciated here.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Mario
Hey Mario

Meant to look at this sooner.
Wow, excellent job! I don't even own an ASIair, but feel well versed in how to setup and use on my iExos-100. No joke, this is better than many approved SOPs I need to review at work :P

Lots of time and attention to detail went into this. Much appreciated for sharing!

I will let you know how it goes when I have a chance to test your instructions! Hopefully soon.

Cheers
-Chris