sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Mario

Those are great Manuel, good work!

On Sat., Aug. 29, 2020, 6:42 p.m. , <borderbridge@...> wrote:
Hello,

I am New to both Groups IO and astrophotography. So i am open to any suggestion concerning this groups io and astrophotograpy.

I recently aquired  a "used" Exsos2 with PMC eight.
I had two night so far to try to get to know the mount and trying to use it for photography.
This is one of my first Pictures.

Taken with a Sony Nex 6 at 800mm (Newtonian) on an Exos2
tell me what you think

Manuel

--
Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Computer: ASIAir
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Image Processing Software: Photoshop