Re: PHD2 Pulseguiding failure #EXOS2 #ASCOM #pmc-eight

Brian Murphy

Jerry, I have just been working through the ASCOM side of PHD 2.  I tried the ST4 Cable as a control just to see what would happen and got a Error along the lines of "Not enough movement" on the east and west steps.  Once I get my hands on the serial cable I will get back to you on if that resolves the errors.  Thank you for your response.

On another note keep up the good work on the Youtube ES sessions! We all appreciate the information that you all share.

Brian Murphy