Re: EXOS2 PMC-Eight Polar Alignment issue.

Bill Kinnair <kinnawill@...>

Thanks for the reply Jerry.

Yes I am using the EX0S-2 PMC-Eight mount.

I can confirm everything is setup correctly regarding the Longitude/Latitude, Time, and Time Zone.
I am also using the mains power plug that come supplied with the mount. The home position is set correctly and the motors sound fine and the mount is level.

I think I might be polar aligning wrong it's all so confusing, can you confirm that Polaris has to be centred in the little circle or do I need to preform some steps before hand?