Re: EXOS2 PMC-Eight Polar Alignment issue.

How do you polar align, which app (if any) do you use.

On 3 Sep 2020, at 00:46, Jason Colbeck <jasonacolbeck@...> wrote:

Did that the other day on my neighbor's aerial,,it was way off,,,Its bob on now. Just the reticle issues Bill has ,,I have.

On Thu, 3 Sep 2020, 00:38 Michael Whitaker, <mwhitaker285@...> wrote:
Hi everyone, I think you need to check if your polar scope itself is calibrated, I know this is supposed to be done at the factory but maybe it can get knocked about in transit. I checked mine and it was miles out. If this is out you won’t be properly polar aligned even though you think you are.
--
Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.

--