Re: EXOS2 PMC-Eight Polar Alignment issue.

Bill Kinnair <kinnawill@...>

I didn't think about the scope inverting the image I downloaded a new app called PloarisView it has an option to invert the same as the view through the scope, I will test this when the weather permits.

The reticle markings in this polar scope are very confusing I did manage to fine some information online with our retical markings it might help. But the information is still confusing for me :(
http://www.nightskyimages.co.uk/polar_alignment.htm

Can you let me know how you get on with the your new Polar scope.

Thanks Bill.