sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Jeff Snell

Danke!

Jeff

PMC-Eight w/Explore Stars
ES ED80mm APO
Celestron 8" Edge HD
Canon Ti-5 w/ Spencer Camera Astro-mod

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 8:56 AM Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 09:22 AM, Jeff Snell wrote:
One quick question for anyone to weigh in on:  I am planning to purchase a ZWO dedicated astro cam in the near future and was wondering, will it make a bigger difference in my photos over the DSLR?
Yes

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data