Re: EXOS2 PMC-Eight Polar Alignment issue.

Bill Kinnair <kinnawill@...>

Yes, I was aligning Polaris with the little circle then adjusting the mount to the home position, but this was wrong. I needed to align Polaris on the crosshair then rotate the RA to point at the inverted Polaris clock in the app, then centre Polaris in the circle and move the RA to the home position. I'm new to all this so still learning.
--
Bill Kinnair
West Midlands UK