From: Michael Whitaker <mwhitaker285@...>
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Sep 3, 2020 4:38 pm
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] EXOS2 PMC-Eight Polar Alignment issue.

I use 3 compasses, all 3 are different. I use a spirit level.

On 3 Sep 2020, at 21:36, Doug Doonan via groups.io <dougdwd@...> wrote:

Hi all
 BEWARE of some phones and their app for compass and level. My phone is way off.
Go to Home depot and get a half way decent level and compass.
Doug Doonan

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

I don't think this is my issue, my issue is trying to read/understand the reticule markings in the Polar scope they are confusing.

--

Doug Doonan
HomeBru  6 inch Reflector  f 6.6

--