From: deonb <deonb@...>
Date: 9/3/20 7:00 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] #iEXOS-100 in Stellarium always complaining about the mount being parked

How do I "unpark" the mount to use it in Stellarium?

NINA also gives me a message that the mount is parked, but it unparks it itself. However, Stellarium doesn't.

I tried unparking it in SharpCap, but it doesn't make Stellarium happy.

This is using the Stellarium Telescope Control plugin. I see there is some old comments on this thread using POTH instead, but it seems like POTH is no longer installed with the ASCOM Platform.