Re: iEXOS-100 slow slew rate in SharpCap

Lloyd Simons

Deonb,

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. If you are rotating the ra axis to do a sharpcap polar alignment you have to disengage the clutches and rotate manually. It's best to do this before you power the mount. You only need the camera connected to sharpcap. I use my guidecam.
--
Lloyd Simons
Mattawan, MI