Re: EXOS2 PMC-Eight Polar Alignment issue.

Hi Bill.
  If you get stuck whilst trying just message me and I’ll try and help. Maybe between us we can crack the code.  I’ll be pretty apprehensive when I get my mount back. Especially if I can get 30+sec exposures and no star trails like I was getting before. Here’s hoping, mick.

On 4 Sep 2020, at 12:45, Bill Kinnair via groups.io <kinnawill@...> wrote:

Thanks for the info I'm going to try your way and not use the crosshair, I hope your mount comes back with no problems. If I manage to figure anything out in the meantime I'll let you know.
--
Bill Kinnair
West Midlands UK

--