Re: Slew Errors #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Mike Leemhuis

Hi Bob,

I was reading that your scope goes in the wrong direction and I have to ask the obvious question:  Do you have your longitude set correctly?  I am at about the same longitude as you here in Kentucky and I have mine set to 84 degrees WEST longitude.  Is it possible that you have yours set to EAST?  Just want to rule out the easy things first.

Mike

--
Location: Nicholasville, KY
Mount: Explore Scientific Exos-2