Re: #EXOS2 #pmc-eight Unable to get my new mount to work #EXOS2 #pmc-eight

Joe Rigby

Hi Tim, I am on Windows 10, and had put the database in the pictures folder.

I restarted my computer, reset the wi-fi connection, then connected to the wi-fi of the PMC-Eight and then opened the ExploreStars app. The mount is now responding!
The problem it seems is that the PMC-Eight wi-fi needs to be connected before launching the ExploreStars app. If I launch the app first, and then connect to the PMC-Eight wi-fi, then it doesn't work

Thanks for the help! All good now.