Mario

Hi Henry, we created a guide to help with this.
You'll need to join the group to access the link.

Regards,

Mario

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 10:42 AM Henry Staub <hkstaub@...> wrote:
Would you please help me or suggest someone who can.  I need to figure out how to connect my EXOS2 to ASIAir Pro.I can get the camera to work but no connection to mount.  It is connected to the ASIAir Pro using the FTDI cable that links back to the ASIAIR unit.

Your kind help would be appreciated.

Henry Staub

--
Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Computer: ASIAir
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Image Processing Software: Photoshop