sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Jeff Snell

Fantastic images JR.  Wish I could make “coffee cake” that looked that good!

Jeff

On Sep 6, 2020, at 7:26 AM, jrichard333 <jrichard333@...> <jrichard333@...> wrote:

Good day all,

I am closing out the trilogy for planetary season 2020.  I will spend the remainder of the

season attempting to capture Venus, Neptune, Pluto, and Uranus.

Targets:  Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.

Camera:  Canon 70D

Mount:  iEXOS-100/ ST3

Dates:  July through August of 2020

Scope:  Sky-Watcher 180mm Maksutov

Focal length:   5400mm

Focal Ratio:  30

Video captures:  2 to7-minutes

Software:  PIPP, AutoStakkr 3.0, Registax, FastStone,

                  TOPAZ Denoise AI, GIMP, and a lot of

                   prayer

Mars:  Looks like a coffee cake.  Every time I look at this image

I get hungry.

<image001.jpg>

Saturn

<image002.jpg>