Re: ASCOM control question that I have not found an answer. #EXOS2 #ASCOM

Wes Mcdonald

I believe those speeds are in ascompad.  Nina only provides those two. It is the same with Nina in a different mount so I am sure it is not the driver. In ascom one commands a slew and a rate I believe.   This is why in the ascom pad you do not get the ramp up and down.

I limited my ascom pad max speed to prevent too much jerk upon startup and stop.