Re: Jerry's problem

Cyril Bonnett

Same here, I have received all the posts although I have them diverted to a folder in outlook.

Cyril

From: ESPMC-Eight@... Sent: 12 April 2018 22:48
To: ESPMC-Eight@...
Subject: [ESPMC-Eight] Jerry's problem

Jerry,

I dont think the problem is as you have analysed
it. Maybe YOU dont see your postings; but this is
the THIRD copy of this one that I have received. So it works for me!

Am I alone in this, or did others get Jerry's post three times?

I'll add that something is odd: I am a member of
three Yahoo groups, and nobody complains about
this specific problem in the other two.

Sorry not to be able to offer a solution; but on
the basis of the above facts, I am pleased to aver that there must be one!

Best,

David