Explore Stars Android App

Steve Siedentop

A couple of questions on the Explore Stars Android App...

1)  For Jerry:  Any thoughts on supported versions of the Android OS?  The most current version in production, I believe, is Oreo.  However, Google still supports Marshmallow from 2015.  This will be an important consideration when choosing an Android tablet.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history

2) For those using the Android app, I know the app isn't available in the Play store yet, but what devices (brand/model) are you using successfully at this point in time?

G-11 is en route and should be in Georgia by Tuesday.  My apologies in advance for the coming monsoons.

-Steve