Re: One beginner's guide to getting EXOS2/PMC8 fully operational with ASCOM, Stellarium, SharpCap, ASPS, and ASCOMPAD

Edited

Hello JR,

 need to get a baseline for where you are currently:

1.       Your IPad connects via wireless to the mount?

>> Correct

2.       Your Windows PC cannot connect to the mount via wireless or serial?
>> Correct

3.       What state was your mount in previously; wireless or serial?
>> was working in serial mode prior to switching to wireless after firmware upgrade

4.       What happens when you click the Find it connection?
>> as shown in screen print above,
>> “Find” results in the “Com 4” response
>> “Find current connect ‘Do it’ “ returns second message

>> “The Mount does not appear to be connected...”

I will be trying out the rest of your recommendations in a few hours.

thank you for your support.

Peter
(Voyager)

--
Mount: EXOS2-GT, Orion SkyView EQ, AR152
Scope: ESED80-FCD100, Orion 8” Newt