Traveling to NEAF 2018 starting Tuesday

hubbell_jerry@...

I will be traveling starting on Tuesday, April 17th to New York to take a couple of days off and attend the North East Astronomy Forum 2018 in Suffern, NY.

http://www.rocklandastronomy.com/neaf.html

 If you don't already now about it, it is the largest astronomy equipment forum in the US. This will by my 8th trip in 9 years. I will be at the Explore Scientific booth so if you are going, come by and see me. We can discuss your experiences with the PMC-Eight and I will be there to demonstrate the different features of the system.

Since I will be traveling next week, I will have limited time to respond to the Yahoo Groups forum questions but I will try and check in a couple times during the week. I will be back home and at work on Tuesday, April 24th.

To celebrate NEAF 2018, Explore Scientific is offering a special NEAF sale:

https://explorescientificusa.com/collections/celebrating-neaf-2018?utm_source=Main+List&utm_campaign=cf565a6773-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_04_14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5c34c06382-cf565a6773-106818365

Hope to see you there!

Thanks

Jerry Hubbell