sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

W.F.

Hello my friends,
this night i was at our Observatory with a friend he shows me how to handle the Polfinderscope.
At next he try to teach me in astrophotograpy.
Well he try ... i made 50 pictures ISO 800, exposertime 2,5 Min.
From this 50 pictures i only can use 12 because after a small problem i forget to push the start button by the guiding system  :D
Anyway here is the result of 30 min of alpha and chi in perseus.
Stakked with DSS and finish with Photoshop CS2.
Greetings Wolfgang.