sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Mario

Nice work Wolfgang....your stars and nice a sharp!
Don't worry about any mistakes ...that's how we all learn and get better!

On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 9:25 PM W.F. <hatsumono64@...> wrote:
Hello my friends,
this night i was at our Observatory with a friend he shows me how to handle the Polfinderscope.
At next he try to teach me in astrophotograpy.
Well he try ... i made 50 pictures ISO 800, exposertime 2,5 Min.
From this 50 pictures i only can use 12 because after a small problem i forget to push the start button by the guiding system  :D
Anyway here is the result of 30 min of alpha and chi in perseus.
Stakked with DSS and finish with Photoshop CS2.
Greetings Wolfgang.

--
Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Computer: ASIAir
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Image Processing Software: Photoshop