sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Gernot Schreider

M13 was my first target when I started in April, now I am quite happy with the result of this latest attempt yesterday

1 shot, 90 sec at ISO2500 with SonyAlpha
no guiding !
post processing with RawTherapee - I'm just starting to learn the post-processing, still a way to go I guess...
next stop: using guiding procedure

Best regards
Gernot
--
location: 49,55N, 7,89E; mount: EXOS-2 PMC8; telescope: Meade 8" ACF; guidescope: Orion 50mm, cameras: Sony Alpha 6000, ASI 120MC-S, laptop: Lenovo; OS: Windows 10 64bit, software: Stellarium, Sharpcap pro, Ascom platform, AstroTortilla, DeepSkyStacker, RawTherapee