sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Mario

Beauty pic Wade!
I'm considering the Optolong L-Pro filter also....how's your experience been using it?

Regards,

Mario

On Wed., Sep. 16, 2020, 5:50 p.m. Wade Prunty, <wadeprunty@...> wrote:
This is the first time I've ever imaged a galaxy. I'm not a fan of using one shot color cameras on galaxies, but the details in the dust lanes are pretty cool.

Target: Messier 31, The Andromeda Galaxy

William Optics SpaceCat 51 APO Telescope

Explore Scientific iEXOS-100 Mount
Canon T3i DSLR
Optolong L-Pro Filter
William Optics UniGuide Scope
ZWO ASI120MM-S
ZWO ASIAIR Pro
95 x 300 Second Exposures
Bortle 9 Slies
PixInsight
Topaz Labs AI Suite

--
Explore Scientific iEXOS-100
William Optics SpaceCat 51 APO
ZWO ASI183MM Pro, ASI533MC Pro
Canon 5D, T3i (Both Astro Mods)
William Optics UniGuide
ZWO ASI120MM-S
ZWO ASIAIR Pro

--
Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Computer: ASIAir
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Image Processing Software: Photoshop