Re: Possible defective unit - SOLVED! #iEXOS-100

Paul

I have something similar happening with my iEXOS-100 that I received about three weeks ago.  When I power on the mount, I hear a constant hissing sound that begins about 5-8 seconds after I turn it on, before there is a connection to the PC or internal Wi-Fi network or ExploreStars or APT.  It happened the very first time I turned on the mount and every time since. It just sits there and both motors hiss (and there is no movement of the mount since nothing is talking to it or controlling it).  I am working with ES support to try and find out if this is normal behavior for the mount.  Does anyone else experience this hissing sound?  Thanks.