Re: Guide Graphs and Impressions

Jeremy Parker

Hi Chris,

I just used PPEC in PHD2 for the first time on Friday night and have uploaded my guidelog from that night to the files area. Feel free to take a look at it. I'm seeing about 0.2" peak at the worm period in the frequency analysis, along with some very small 76" error. This is a big improvement over the 1.5" peak I was previously seeing when only using the hysteresis algorithm in PHD2. I've uploaded my pictures and other details to my Cloudy Nights post (which I think you might have been following?)

Enjoy!
Jeremy