Re: Possible defective unit - SOLVED! #iEXOS-100

Harry

Hi Paul,
What you hear is perfectly normal. I have had my iExos100 for over 11/2 years and have used it with ExploreStars/iPad and a Fire HD8 tablets, and now use it with a serial cable connected to an ASIair. I have had no issues and my operations and tracking are still excellent. Better with serial.
Regards,  Harry
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL

Mounts: ES iExos 100-PMC Eight
Software: ASIair Pro, iPad Pro, MacOS, Starry Sky Stacker, Affinity Photo, Lightroom,  SkySafari Plus
Cameras: Nikon D600, D5500
Misc: ES USB Power Bank, Rigel QuikFinder, 0.8x Focal Reducer
Filters:  Optolong L-Pro, L-eNhance