sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

bill rowe

This is not great imagery but it's fun.  Two images of the area around Neptune captured 6 days apart then aligned and made into a gif so you can see the planet moving against the background stars. Each image is eight 60 second subs at ISO 400 through a Takumar 200mm lens at f/4 on a canon t3i.  Neptune in fairly bright at mag 8 so capturing it is fairly easy but finding it in the images was tough.  I wasn't completely sure until I had the second image process and it had clearly moved.