sticky Re: Astrophotography Done with the iEXOS-100, EXOS 2, and G11 Post your Pictures and Details! Lets Show What These Mounts Can Do. #iEXOS-100 #G11 #EXOS2 #astrophotography

Mario

Very cool Bill! Nicely done :)

On Fri., Sep. 18, 2020, 6:43 p.m. bill rowe, <bill_rowe_ottawa@...> wrote:

This is not great imagery but it's fun.  Two images of the area around Neptune captured 6 days apart then aligned and made into a gif so you can see the planet moving against the background stars. Each image is eight 60 second subs at ISO 400 through a Takumar 200mm lens at f/4 on a canon t3i.  Neptune in fairly bright at mag 8 so capturing it is fairly easy but finding it in the images was tough.  I wasn't completely sure until I had the second image process and it had clearly moved.

--
Regards,

Mario
Streetsville, Ontario

Mounts: iExos 100, Skyguider Pro
Scopes/Lenses: Main/Orion 80mm, DSLR/Tamron 18-400mm lens, guide/ZWO-340A
Computer: ASIAir
Cameras: Canon T2i DSLR, ZWO120MM (guide)
Utility Software: iPolar (for Skyguider polar alignment), iCap, Explorestars, Canon EOS Utility
Image Processing Software: Photoshop