Re: A New Subgroup Soon

👍

On 19 Sep 2020, at 22:57, Wes Mcdonald <wesmcd6@...> wrote:

Folks:

Been discussing things with Jerry relative to topics related to using the PMC8 with applications and or hardware from other than Explore Scientific.  Jerry is going to create a new subgroup, called PMC8 Application.  This follows your comments in response to his post concerning the thread on Kastars and other allied issues.  While the other subgroups have been reserved by the terms of service to discuss matters directly related to connecting, maintaining, and performance of the PMC8, this one is for discussions about other applications.  These do not need to be connected to the PMC8 directly, rather this is a subgroup for all of us PMC8 owers and users to exchange ideas and information concerning how to setup and use all the various applications we employ.  This is where we, as users of the PMC8, can get relevant information about how these applications can be used to get the most from our PMC8 products.  In my view this is superior to going out to Cloudy Nights where the average respondent will know nothing about the PMC8 or our ES mounts. Of course, for general information the Internet and other forums remain a valuable source for information, but this subgroup will be where application-specific and relevant information will be able to be shared among us all for our common mount and controller hardware.

Look for an announcement soon from Jerry.

Wes.

Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.
MOUNTS. Exos-2 PMC Eight..