Re: Release of Latest PMC-Eight ASCOM Driver and ExploreStars Android App

Cyril Bonnett

Hi

I have just uninstalled explorestars from my tablet and the reinstalled it to the sd card.

I removed the sd card fom my Sony Xperia tablet and put it into the laptop.

Download the Explorestars.zip  first and unzip it  to the sd card’s root directory, don’t put it in the android  directory, I then downloaded the APK from to the new  Explore Stars folder onto the sd  card.

http://www.explorescientific.com/pmc-eight/Android.html

Replace the sd card in android device, locate the Explore Stars folder and run the apk.

It worked fine.

Hope it works as I’ve found using the Android version better than the windows version.

Cyril