ES ED80mm APO
Celestron 8" Edge HD
Canon Ti-5 w/ Spencer Camera Astro-mod

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:54 PM Jennifer Shelly via groups.io <drunkendogg=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

3-D printed lithophane of an image of the Moon that I shot on 04/06/2020 with my ES 127 FCD-100 with 3" FF / 0.7x FR, QHY 600M camera, and ES PMC-8 G-11.

Moon image.

Completed lithophane print.

Lithophane illuminated from behind.

The lithophane took 20.75 hours to print. I am pleased with the result with my first attempt.  I am currently printing another version that is a little thicker to get more contrast which will take 29.17 hours to print.

--
Sincerely,

Jennifer Shelly
AstroPorch, VA

Mounts
: ES PMC-8 G-11, ES PMC-8 EXOS-2
Scopes: ES ED127 FCD-100, ES Levy Comet Hunter, ES N208CF, QHY Mini Guide Scope, Solomark F60 Guide Scope
Cameras: QHY600M, QHY128C, QHY168C
Misc: MoonLite CFL 2.5 / High Res Stepper / V2 Mini Controller, Baader SteelTrack NT / SteelDrive II, Baader UFC, Optolong 2" L-Pro / L-eNhance, QHY CFW3-L, Baader 2” LRGBSHO CCD
Imaging Software:  NINA, APT, SharpCap Pro