Re: Does Explore Stars only work on WiFi for a PC running Windows? #ExploreStars

Wade Prunty

Wes,

Yes, I understand that TCP/UDP are different protocols that work over the IP protocol. I didn’t mean for it to seem like I was associating them with serial, I was just hopping that all of the above could be enabled at once, which it looks like isn’t possible.

If that’s the case I think it would be very beneficial for there to be a Mac “app” that can manage these. I’m not talking about managing the firmware, just the type of connection the mount has enabled. There are a lot of Mac users who will not have a Windows machine to do this with, and who don’t have a clue how to use terminal.
--
Explore Scientific iEXOS-100
William Optics SpaceCat 51 APO