Re: Loud Clicking noise from RA motor #EXOS2 #VIDEO

Symon@...

Thanks, I was hoping it would be something straightforward as hitting the plastic post you mentioned but it is definitely inside the mechanism connected to the large gear. it feels like when the bottom bracket on a bike has given up. I've compared it to the DEC axis which is really smooth. I'm a bit stuck now - it's brand new out of the box. I'm all for maintaining and fixing but would like to start from Ok. It really sticks - thus the click. I'm can't imagine it tracks very smoothly. Hopefully support can get it sorted.