Re: Does Explore Stars only work on WiFi for a PC running Windows? #ExploreStars

Wes Mcdonald

Wade:

Sorry, my reply to you was circuitous enough to confuse.

It is not presently possible to have the serial connection live while the wifi module is selected, but it seems likely it would be possible to make it so.  I would say go ahead and make the suggestion.

Wes.