From: alandebrut <alan.bruce@...>
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Sep 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Wireless connection to Stellarium to the PMC8 #EXOS2 #ASCOM

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 05:31 AM, <Symon@...> wrote:
raspberry PI
Hi, I saw a guy on Youtube try to use Astroberry and he couldn't get it to work, also I have looked at the instruction manual and it says not for beginners,
I am not computer savvy enough and it will be just yet another obstruction and variable to Astrophotography.

i guess I will just have to use serial instead of wireless and maybe suffer the many dramas others have suffered when changing from wireless to serial and back again.

Thanks

--
Explore Scientific:
Telscope AR102, F6.5