locked Re: PixInsight

Steve Siedentop

They changed up the Subframe selector with the last update.  I’m having trouble too.  When I get it figured out, I’ll post something if someone else doesn’t beat me to it.

-Steve

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 8:18 PM Mick Whitaker <mwhitaker285@...> wrote:
Hi Guys, Anybody using PixInsight, I cant get passed subframe selector it as changed since I used it last. I can’t see a way of sending my approved files to the approved folder. Thanks.
--
Michael Whitaker
Wakefield, UK.

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40